- Jesus Christ died for the sins of the world -John 3:16, and He is the only way to salvation. -Acts 4:12
- You must repent of your sins, be baptized in Jesus Name and receive the gift of the Holy Ghost. There is no other name by which you can be saved. -Acts 2:38 & 4:12
- God is the same yesterday, today and forever -Hebrews 13:8; He never changes His ways, for they are perfect -Numbers 23:19
- Water baptism is a command of God: “And whatsoever ye do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus” -Colossians 3:17. All that were ever baptized, were baptized according to His command; this command is revealed in Acts 2:38, Acts 19 and Matthew 28:19, where they were baptized in water in the Name of the Lord Jesus Christ.
- We believe in all nine spiritual gifts of the Holy Ghost and those gifts will be done to edify the Lord. -I Corinthians 12:4-11
- We believe that Malachi 3 speaks of John the Baptist and Malachi 4 speaks of Bro. William Branham.
- As followers of Christ and the teachings of the prophet for our day, William Branham, our mission is to be disciples of Christ. The church is a way for followers of Jesus to act together as one body, with Jesus as the head, to fulfill this mission. At its best, the unity in Christ we experience in the church can even give us a taste of the glory to come in Revelation 7.